Support NAIA by becoming a member!
- In applying for membership, you affirm your understanding and support for the Purposes of the Native American Indian Association of Tennessee.
Please read the NAIA Purposes below.
- When you have finished reading, complete the form with your information.
- There are 3 options for membership:
- you can be a voting NAIA Member for $10/year ~ requires tribal documentation.
- you can be a non-voting NAIA Associate member for $10/year.
- you can become a Lifetime NAIA Member for a one-time donation of $500 or more.
- Submit electronic payment with Paypal. If you prefer, you can find a print version of the membership form here with an address to submit your check, cash, or money order.
Purposes of NAIA:
The Native American Indian Association of Tennessee is a service organization that was formed in 1983 with belief in self-determination and a commitment to helping Native American Indians people. Our purpose are to:
- Raise the level of consciousness of the non-Indian population in the State of Tennessee to a fuller awareness of the past history and current status of Native American Indians by sponsoring, promoting and conducting seminars, institutes, education programs and public information activities.
- Sponsor, promote and conduct programs to research on subjects related to American Indians.
- Sponsor, promote and provide social services and other forms of assistance to American Indians who are in need.
- Locate public and private agencies which can provide health, education, welfare, employment and other services to American Indian people in the State of Tennessee. And to advise and assist Native American Indian people in obtaining and utilizing such services.
- Assist American Indians and persons of Native American Indian descent in learning of and obtaining the benefits of those programs services, rights and privileges to which they and their tribes are or may be entitled under the laws and treaties of the United States of America.
Native American Indian Association of Tennessee
230 Spence Lane, Nashville TN 37210-3623
(615) 232-9179 • n a i a @ n a i a t n . o r g