Support NAIA by becoming a member!
- Please read the NAIA Purpose below.
- There are three options for membership:
- If you are American Indian with proof of ancestry, you can be a NAIA Member for $10/year, or you can opt to be a Lifetime NAIA Member for a one-time payment of $500.
- If you are NOT American Indian, you may still be an Associate NAIA Member for $10/year.
- In applying for membership, you indicate your understanding of the goals of the Native American Indian Association of Tennessee.
- When you have finished reading, complete the form with your information.
- Submit electronic payment with Paypal. If you prefer, you can find a print version of the membership form here with an address to submit your check, cash, or money order.
Purpose of NAIA:
The Native American Indian Association of Tennessee is a service organization that believes in self-determination and was formed on October 7, 1983 with a Commitment to helping people (Indian, Native American).
- To raise the level of consciousness of the non-Indian population in the State of Tennessee to a fuller awareness of the past history and current status of Native American Indians by sponsoring, promoting and conducting seminars, institutes, education programs and public information activities.
- To sponsor, promote and conduct programs to research on subjects related to American Indians.
- To sponsor, promote and provide social services and other forms of assistance to American Indians who are in need.
- To locate public and private agencies which can provide health, education, welfare, employment and other services to American Indian people in the State of Tennessee. And to advise and assist Indian people in obtaining and utilizing such services.
- To assist American Indians and persons of Indian descent in learning of and obtaining the benefits of those programs services, rights and privileges to which they and their Indian tribes are or may be entitled under the laws and treaties of the United States of America.
Native American Indian Association of Tennessee
230 Spence Lane, Nashville TN 37210-3623
(615) 232-9179 • n a i a @ n a i a t n . o r g